Monday, June 30, 2008

Last Week!

Soooo I'm almost done! Only two more days! I had a great time and I really feel I've learned a lot! They offered me a position as a weekend reporter so that was really exciting! I am going home to Lander for the fourth and then when I get back we are going to talk about what I will be doing here when my internship is finished.
I cant believe the summer is halfway done. I don't want it to be over! I'm kinda sad the internship will be done. It's been fun! Right now for the last week I've been learning tricks to producing. It's been helpful. They have to do a lot more here than we do in class. The producer is in charge of a lot of different things.

Have fun with the rest of your internships!
Take care!
Ally

1 comment:

University of Montana Radio-Television Department said...

Ally-I knew they'd hire you. It was great to see you on-the-air this summer. Enjoy your time off.