Friday, June 27, 2008

Scrambling

Wow, next week is my last one.

I feel like I still have so much to do here at Loopline. I think I'm actually going to get a little depressed leaving the projects we are working on. I suppose I'll live...

The cool thing is I'm finally starting to edit a bit on this Patrick Ireland project. What I do is go through each individual tape and create a separate timeline trying to piece together the best bits of footage-- so the editor has a better, more manageable idea of what each one has to offer. 

I don't know if anything I'm doing will make the final cut, but I don't know if it won't. 

Outside of that I've been doing research for another film (on an early 20th century female Dr., I've mentioned it), and trying to help set up a master class workshop the company will hold in a couple of months.

Two of the employees went to a film festival in France this week--I set up a meeting for that too. Felt pretty good about myself.

Anyhow, I'm heading to Belfast this weekend. I hope to get a feel for the perspective of Northern Ireland, since I feel I've learned so much about the Republic. 

Next week is my last one, wow.

-db

No comments: