Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is the big time now

Tomorrow I get to sit in on a talent meeting for the show. I am supposed to have a list of five to ten people who I think would be neat guests to have on the show. I am trying to mix the list up- I have found a variety of writers, actors and recording artists who inspire me. I am excited and more than a little nervous to put my input in front of the producers and talent people at the Late Late Show. Last week was exciting. We got to see two bands perform, and Craig did a few hilarious sketches. The days go by really fast, which is good. The summer seems to be flying by. It is quite interesting how I am getting more and more tasks from the staff at the show. I am very happy that they are putting me to good use. I have been helping out one of the talent coordinators responsible for booking and pre-interviewing the talent for the show. Seeing how a lot of her job is just talking to people and watching the work they have done just cements even further in my mind that you have to be a people person to work in entertainment. I am trying my best to be charming and efficient. Oh, and I saw Betty White (a golden girl) last week and she is cute as a button. Until next week...

1 comment:

allyson said...

Holly you are adorable! I'm glad things are going well for you!! Keep up the fun work!