Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week 5

Whats up?
Staying busy editing away, I am just finishing up another edit and going to be working on another.
I have been playing around with adobe premiere and there are some cool shortcuts. One of them is "ripple delete" if I end up deleting a section on the timeline causing there to be an empty space on the timeline, I just right click to ripple delete and the two join together. There is another tool that is on the preview window that lets you select the media (as in audio and video, just audio or just sound) and choose which one. Adobe is very cool and I have become very used to it. It will be interesting when coming back to use avid and see if it has helped me with my editing.

Hope everyone is doing well, talk to you soon.Publish Post

Teal

No comments: