Monday, June 2, 2008

1st edit

Hello again radio tv'rs.
I have just finished editing my 1st project. I had 6 hours of tape to edit and I had 2 weeks to complete it. I just finished today making it in a week. I am loving my internship and I am excited about everything I am learning. Jerry has given I am filming again on Saturday with one of Jerry's aids Chris and I am handing my edit in tomorrow and will be getting an evaluation of my work.  
Holly came to San Diego on Tuesday because her studio was dark. It was awesome to see her and talk about how much work she is doing. We went to the beach and had lunch at a nice restaurant. It would be awesome to see the rest of you Cali folk!! Okay, well until tomorrow. Have a good week!

Teal

1 comment:

University of Montana Radio-Television Department said...

I hope you're having better weather than we are here. Take care.