Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thinkin of a master plan....cuz ain't nothin but sweat inside my hand

Started week five down here in Honolulu. Doing two more interviews for my A.T.S. project, and hopefully getting footage of the treatment facility. Once again a challenging thing to do since most people there can't be shown on camera, nor do they trust that I won't show there faces on the finished product. Just having a camera in that place tends to weird out the patients. This will be my third trip there, and I'm looking forward to getting more footage. I've also been busy editing small projects for people, and quickly losing storage space on my laptop. I haven't had the pleasure of shooting another wedding which I know will make Ray Ekness happy. Other than that, the southern swell is in and the waves here have been big. I am still not on da ice.

Shoots.....

No comments: