Monday, June 1, 2009

KPAX Week 1 (kinda)

So I have been working for KPAX for almost three months now, but I'm officially one week into my internship.  I have done just about everything that there is to do in preparing our show Montana this Morning for air.  I am TDing every morning and I have also done things like write, edit bumps, update the news ticker, run audio, and create graphics.  Last week, I also ran camera for the taping of a show that runs statewide called Face the State.  I have really settled in at KPAX now that getting to work at 4 am isn't quite so painful anymore.  I think the most difficult thing thus far, are the days when I have to TD and run the audio board at the same time for an hour and a half show.  If forces me to be more alert than I have ever been at that hour of the day.  So far so good.

No comments: