Monday, June 29, 2009

KECI

I'm going into my fifth week in my internship in the KECI production department. (I think it's my fifth week).  Today we shot a promo with Heidi Meilie at the X's on Higgins.  We focused alot on the framing of the shot and what we were actually getting in the background.  Also, I learned how crucial the lighting was for this sort of promo.  I didn't get to actually shoot, but I held one of the flexers and a homeless man gave me a flower. haha.  For my assignment today I'm supposed to write copy for an ad that we're doing for an electric company in town.  They let me take it home, so I plan on writing it outside since it's so nice out.  So far the internship is going great, the guys that we get to work with are really laid back and blunt about the things that they're working on.  I don't know if this is exactly what I want to do for a career, but I'm learning new things about framing and dealing with clients everyday.  

No comments: