Sunday, June 14, 2009

The KPAX Clan ain't nothing to F with

Dear Diary,
So this week I began going on all of my own shoots and it has been awesome, I’m setting up all my own stories, but I don’t get to drive the news cruiser because apparently I’m a “liability.” Jeez Diary! Who could think that little old me could be a liability? I also had my first day off in 13 days last Thursday, so things this week couldn't have gotten better. On a more important side of the business Diary, I scooped my first story, and we led with it at 5:30 on Saturday, eat it KECI. Actually it didn't feel as good as people make it sound like it should. It was rather depressing, because a bicyclist got nailed by this dumb b*tch driving on the wrong side of the road. He was pretty beat up, but I think he'll live. I was the only media on the scene and it was pretty dramatic. So you all better be on your best behavior or else I may just have to scoop your ass. Hmmm scooping asses, maybe not as cool as I first thought it sounded, maybe I'll leave the scooping to somebody else next time. I also start work on the morning show tomorrow; apparently my news director thinks it will be a good experience. The good news though Diary, drum roll please, I get to reunite with Dan “the man” Ryan for a week and see him work his magic. I don’t know who’s more excited me or Dan. Probably me. I’ll be sure to let you know how the week from 4 am hell goes; I know your dying to hear about it.

P.S. If you ever find yourself wondering what to do with yourself this summer, just think WWWD (what would Willi do) and then grab a brewski, and whatever else you may like to do in your free time and RELAX. But remember: Ice, not even once… or twice for that matter. Thanks Diary, I love you.
-Herbie

No comments: