Monday, June 29, 2009

First day at ABC

Well I decided to intern in Missoula and Ray Ekness helped me finding it. He introduced me to Tom Ciprari, UM alum in production side, and so this is how I got in here, at Creative Services department at ABC station.

The first day went pretty well, me and Tom went through the paperwork and since there was another new employee I got a chance to know everybody during the morning meeting:)

I am very excited because I will be able to learn more about After Affects and Photoshop and practice making video graphics in next few days. Also, today I went through digitizing daily shows from big BETA tapes and tagging promos for them in Final Cut HD.

Hopefully, everybody is enjoying their work, and I really feel that I am going to have a wonderful experience!

No comments: