Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weeks 9 & 10: keloland.com and feature opportunities

I've been busy and spending my days off exploring or traveling the familiar 3+ hour drive on Highway 23 to St. Cloud (where I spend last summer).

I'm getting the hang of the "web" rotation, and honestly, think I might be better at it than the other rotations. Capturing video, grabbing frames, editing and resizing photos and editing reporters stories to print. It's good practice and easy to get into a rhythm.

Despite the seemingly-stable position, I did get to pursue a sports story that aired last night:
(sorry, the sound is mismatched from the telecast to web transition. ugg.)



Essentially just two weeks left in the Midwest! I already know I'm going to miss Panera Bread and using the word "Keloland"...

No comments: