Sunday, July 20, 2008

On with the show

I am back in LA after a two week vacation in Montana. While it was awesome to be home I am glad to be back here to catch the last rays of summer in the city. My duties at the Late Late Show have shifted to more to office duties over the last week. I am responsible for taking material for the show such as clips necessary for the show production down to Edit 13, the booth where the shows post production takes place. It is a little slower than working down on the stage delivering scripts and their revisions, but it is fun to watch the show as it is filmed on TV. I can't believe that I only have three weeks left at the show. This summer is going by way to quickly. Working in television shows me there are limitless jobs out there for people in many aspects of the industry.

Until next week...

No comments: