Thursday, July 17, 2008

Production this week

Hello everyone!!

Sorry I didn't blog last week. I have had a hard time signing in still, but I think I got it figured out. Anyway--I can't believe I only have a few weeks left here. It's gone by so fast. I got to go home last weekend for a wedding and my whole family is coming up here for the weekend to hit the water parks in northern WI so that will be very fun.

Anyway--work is going well. The office is a little empty these days with people going on family vacations and being gone on honeymoons, but the work continues for those of us here. We start production this week on our video. We had to change some colors and fonts in the first draft because the graphics department is coming out with a style guide for Urbana (the missions conference we are making the video for) but that wasn't too hard to fix. So we are going to start shooting today for a trial run and see where it goes from there. It's an extremely artisic and creative piece, so it's really fun to get outside of the traditional newsy type shooting and story telling. I hope we can get it done by August.

No comments: