Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a blast interning. I am enjoying beautiful San Diego! I t took me 14 hours (917 miles) to get here. Nevada is a very boring and hot state to drive through. Anyway, I have started at Cloudbreak Films, it has been 1 week. I have filmed two weddings and I begin editing (which I am very excited about) on Monday.The 1st wedding was in little Italy in downtown SD and I was filming with tripod and everything right on the altar. The second wedding which was on Thursday was right on the beach, which was beautiful. I really enjoy being able to work with the camera right away. Jerry my boss might even help me do some cool photoshop work as well. So far California has been fun. I am driving on the freeway plenty and yesterday I experienced lots of traffic. But being here and see the beach every day is worth it. I hope that all of you are having fun and I look forward to blogging with you. See you on the flip side. Hang loose!

No comments: