Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week Four

This is my fourth week at Soldiers Radio and Television, marking my half way point of the internship. I really love it. I am now working on radio newscasts everyday - the other intern and I will be doing most of them soon as the regular radio anchor is being deployed. Yesterday I finished a short package on the new GI Bill and today I did one on a health fair at the Pentagon. I am getting better at shooting as well as working on my voice. Plus, my skills on Avid have definately improved! Tonight I sat in on a panel discussion with journalists from around DC talking about the future of journalism - very interesting.

http://www.army.mil/media/amp/?bcpid=6981683001&bctid=28212782001 this is one of the radio newscasts I produced and anchored. Pretty cool! It aired at the bases and online.

Tomorrow I am helping to shoot a story at the Pentagon.

No comments: