Monday, July 20, 2009

Beginning of the 4th week...

I can't believe I am half way done!!!HAHA! I actually really enjoy my internship place. It is a nice working environment, and people are being very kind to me. I definitely tried different aspects of media business starting from meeting clients who expect an ordinary commercial and the best thing so far for me is generating ideas at the commercial department. So, when it comes to field shoot clients usually want a specific thing and it is interesting how people working on the set try to distract them. While clients are being "disarmed" (simple conversation or showing some sample commercials), cameraman gets all shots he needs. Everyone is pleased:)
Last we shot the Wake up show; also I helped out with editing commercials for local businesses and weekly promos. The most recent one is Butte Silver Bow Fair. For that I shot Kitchen Guy host Chef Jim on green screen who will have daily demos in Butte, and now I am editing it using some Photoshop elements. And, by the way, one of the most useful softwares I found so far when it comes to creating graphics and text for promos is Apple's LiveType. I love it!

No comments: