Thursday, July 23, 2009

4th Week

Well I am in my fourth week of my internship at KULR-8. I can't believe it is almost done. I really enjoy it here, I get a long great with everybody I work with, it will actually be hard to leave. These past few weeks have been a little crazy. For some reason people in Montana, more specifically Billings do not wear helmets when riding motorcycles. Every week we have at least one fatal accident as well as a few serious injuries. It is quite tragic when your top news for two weeks straight is about the next person that slammed their bike into a car. Aside from the dark stuff, it has been really great. I am turning over at least one package a day. I have done stories these past few weeks on lee the horse logger (you can google him if you are really interested...) He is a man that is riding across the US on a covered wagon. I also did a story on MRSA, Car Seat Safety, and Pet abuse. Well thats about it from me, hope all is well!

No comments: