Thursday, June 3, 2010

KPAX internship


Hey all, so I am a a couple weeks or so in as an "intern" at KPAX. I have been working a couple hours each day with our promotions guy, James Rafferty. He has taught me a lot about after effects, but I have just begun to play with it myself. I made a weird little promo for our new billings anchor...nothing that would ever go on air haha. It is so fun to play with! I have also been technical directing quite a bit since many people are gone on vacation. Not too many mess-ups so far! Here is a cute little graphic I made for the five thirty news tonight.

3 comments:

University of Montana Radio-Television Department said...

Looks good Erin. You can learn a ton from James. Keep working hard.

Alie Kilts said...

Cutest. Graphic. Ever.

Drew Stanley said...

I'd use that graphic if I was a producer.