Wednesday, August 27, 2008

working

well Its the middle of week three... I was here helping cover the alaska primary elections last night. I was here till 11:30 at night but I was able to put in over 14 hours.. I am racking up my hours fast... guess I will be geting done quicker that I thought. The tape machine completely ate one of my tapes during a live broadcast on saturday but hey what can you do... I have been doing more and more reporter work these last few days. not exactly what I went to school for but hey you can't be choosy during your internship huh? any ways I will be doing this for the next week I believe then I will go back to making commercials. everything is going good.. weather has been great the last few days. hope everything is well with all got to go back to work now thanks... see ya
Alex

No comments: