Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its a small world after all

It's amazing what a small world this is...I thought Monday was going to be a normal day at the ballpark with nothing worth noting... Then I got into a conversation with the Great Falls Voyagers radio announcer. Turns out he went to my rival high school in Charlotte waaaaayyyy back in the day and he also taught my fiance Kelli when she was in college at Coastal Carolina. This by the way is after I'd known for quite some time that the trainer for Great Falls was the trainer for the minor league team I was a bat boy for when I was a kid. And that's not all....after I was done talking with him, I ran into a scout for the Red Sox and after a while we realized we know a lot of the same people in Boston. It's crazy to me... but I'm sure you all feel like the time you just spent reading this is 30 seconds of your life you'll never get back. Sorry. I gotta write something though.
G

No comments: