Monday, August 11, 2008

the times they are a changin

Well I am truly sorry to say this is my last week at the Late Late Show. I have had the best time ever this summer. I feel like I have a better grasp on what I want to do after I graduate-possibly work in network television. Just seeing the whole show come together everyday from the ground up is incredible. It helps when I have to go on crazy tasks like picking up a ford mustang convertible for Mr. Ferguson. (which I didn't get to drive)...but all and all I love what this internship has shown me. I am going to keep my ears open for future jobs here and keep in touch with all the interns I met here. Thursday is my last day and then I am driving to Las Vegas to have some fun before the real work begins. Can't wait to see you all back in Montucky!

No comments: