Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just getting started

Well it looks like I'm finally going to be able to post on here.... I finally started my internship last week for KTVF in fairbanks, alaska. So much for sunny california.... I am working on the news side and I am working on their commercial production side... I usually work for the first couple hours on the prod. side in the morning and then help cover news in the evening. My first week I was just getting used to the new building and this week I am starting to go out on my own shoots and working on commercials. I am working like a mad man... I am putting in on average around 9 hours a day... but hey when your working for free it's best to just get it done as quickly as possible.... glad everyone is wrapping up their internships I hope everyone has been having fun... talk to you guys... and gals later...
Alex

No comments: