Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer's Coming to an End

Hi everybody. Summer Semester is officially ending this week. That means I have to have grades in by next Monday. I know some of you are finishing and others just beginning your internships. Some folks have sent all their paperwork in and others have been a bit slow. If you haven't finished the paperwork and work sample, I'll be giving you the grade of "N" which means we're continuing the work until finished. When the paperwork and work sample have been finalized, we'll give you a grade change. I'll be handing everything over to Denise Dowling as fall semester begins. I've been excited to see where you've all been working. It's been great to see the work you've produced. It's been an honor to have worked with you this summer. Keep posting through the end of your internship and enjoy the remainder of your summer. Take care. ray

No comments: