Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Interning at KTVQ

I've started my 3rd summer at KTVQ in the thriving metropolis that is Billings... but this time it counts! It's kinda like riding a bike at this point, but boy do they keep ya guessing about what you are doing at work. Today for instance, I was supposed to work in the online department. However, upon arrival to work I was assigned to a series of robberies that occured early this morning. Around midnight, there were four hotel robberies in eighteen minutes! Think they were related? Me too. The police department hasn't released any new info for a while though. So that has kept me fairly busy throughout the day. An old man called to tell me he had suspect information, it turns out he thought his neighbors were responsible because they are young and all have pony tails. Alright folks, enough from me. Hope all your summers are going well.

1 comment:

University of Montana Radio-Television Department said...

I hope you'll be able to give us links to the stories you get to work on. Three summers? Good job.
ray