Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last Post

So this is my last post on the blog. I just filled out my paper work so I'm technically done now. Here's some interesting news for my post-grad career so far. I'm actually doing something that kinda involves journalism. Who knew? I'm starting to review films for a blog called the awardpicks.com. I'm going to start to blog about film, which in case if you didn't know me is an obsession of mine. I've never written formally for a blog before, but have written film reviews. It's for a film called the Disappearance of Alice Creed. You can find the review at this link.

http://www.awardspicks.com/blog/2010/08/the-disappearance-of-alice-creed-best-left-unfound/

I would love to build up a resume of reviews like this to possibly one day write for a publication, or trade.

No comments: